Landscape Rubber Mulch
Rubber Mulch is the best investment in ground cover that money can buy. Here are application examples for residential and commercial use:
- Commercial Landscapes
- Flower Beds and gardens
- Residential Landscapes
- School Landscapes
- Walkways and Paths
- Around Trees and shrubs
- Parking lots and along driveways
- Golf Courses & surroundings
Before and After Rubber Mulch Photos
Benefits Of Rubber Mulch Applications
Rubber Mulch will give you an opportunity to spend more time enjoying your landscape and less time maintaining it. It’s easy to handle and install with just a standard flat shovel or household garden rake. You would have to apply wood mulch once or twice a year… EVERY YEAR… to maintain the attractive look of Rubber Mulch. As a result, Rubber Mulch is cost effective by the end of your first season of use, allowing you to enjoy savings year after year. Rubber mulch is also environmentally friendly, not only because it is 100% recycled rubber, but it also helps to conserve moisture in the soil around the roots of flowers and shrubs, significantly reducing water use.
- Made from 100% recycled tires
- Environmentally safe & sensitive (does not consume forest resources)
- All colors are non-toxic, HAPS-free & non-staining
- Anti-Microbial Protection
- Non-harmful to children, pets or animals
- Will not attract termites or Insects like other mulches
- Saves time and money every year by replacing the need for annually mulching
- Long-lasting, vibrant colors will retain its look year after year
- Available In Vibrant Colors To Match Your Landscape
- Heavier and more durable than other mulch materials
- Will not float away in heavy rain or blow away with the wind
- Protects against mosquito nesting, rubber mulch remains dry on top
- Insulates root systems from harsh winter weather
- Acts as a weed barrier with a 2″ or greater application
- Helps retain vital moisture in the ground for plants, shrubs and trees
- Excellent drainage for use around plants and flowerbeds
- Colors resist fading, decomposition and leaching
Recycled Rubber Mulch FAQ
Why Rubber Mulch?
Rubber Mulch will save you time, money and the hassle of replacing regular mulch annually. Rubber Mulch will not decay, so your landscape will look like you just mulched it for years to come. You’ll not only beautify your landscape, but you will also conserve water because Rubber Mulch keeps root systems moist. In addition, Rubber Mulch protects your plants by acting as an insulator in very hot or very cold weather.
What is Rubber Mulch made from?
Rubber Mulch products are made from 100% recycled tires using our proprietary Grinding and Magnetic System technologies. So, you will not only have a great looking, cost effective, long lasting mulch, you will also be helping our environment by using a recycled product.
Is Rubber Mulch safe for my children?
YES. It is Non-Harmful to children and pets.
Is Rubber Mulch safe for my plants?
YES. It is Non-Toxic and Non-Staining for all plants. In fact, it helps retain vital moisture in the ground and provides excellent drainage for use around plants. In addition, it’s a natural insulator to protect your plants in very hot or very cold weather.
How long will it take for me to receive my Rubber Mulch once I’ve paid?
From the time we receive your order, it will take approximately 1 day-4 weeks for delivery to your location depending on the product ordered
How much area will one Super Sack 2,000 lb. bag of Rubber Mulch cover?
One 2,000 lb. bag will cover approximately 600 square feet 2″ inches deep or approximately 800 square feet 1.5 inches deep.
Will Rubber Mulch attract Insects?
NO. Rubber Mulch products will not attract termites or insects like other mulches. In fact, Rubber Mulch deters mosquito nesting because rubber mulch remains dry on top. In addition, boring insects like termites cannot penetrate Rubber Mulch.
How long will Rubber Mulch last?
It will last forever as it is vulcanized rubber and its color will not fade for more than 8 years. Rubber Mulch is heavier and more durable than other mulch materials.
How will Rubber Mulch look?
Rubber Mulch is manufactured to look like natural material but with a longer lasting life. You can count on our products making any landscape more attractive. Rubber Mulch will not decay so you will not have that dull decomposed look after 2 or 3 months. In fact our vibrant colors will last for years.
What is the Warranty on Landscape Rubber Mulch?
The 8 Year Warranty assures you that the color of Rubber Mulch will last for 8 years or we will replace your product at no cost to you.
What colors can I get Landscape Rubber Mulch in?
Redwood, Brown, Black, Cypress
What is the coating used in Rubber Mulch?
We use a unique, pigmented, polyurethane/acrylic coating manufactured with non-toxic, UV stable pigments and components that are HAPS-free, abrasion-resistant and non-staining.